A selection of articles related to ramayana.
Original articles from our library related to the Ramayana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ramayana.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Ramayana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramayana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE RAMAYANA (“The Deeds of Rama”)
- THE RAMAYANA (“The Deeds of Rama”).
- RAMAYANA retold by C. Rajagopalachari Contents
- RAMAYANA retold by C. Rajagopalachari. (Edited by Jay Mazo, American Gita Society).
- SRI AUROBINDO ON THE RAMAYANA
- Sri Aurobindo (1872-1950) wrote commentaries on the Ramayana and the Mahabharata, the life and culture of a people as the Ramayana and Mahabharata.
- Talks on Ramayana
- Talks on the Ramayana by Swami Venkatesananda. 2 .
- EL RAMAYANA Valmiki VALMIKI Uno de los grandes libros de la
- Uno de los grandes libros de la India es el Ramayana, extenso poema de más de. 24.000 estrofas, que principales atractivos literarios de el Ramayana.
Suggested News Resources
- Mohan Babu to play Ravana in new Ramayana
- The rich Indian mythological tradition has inspired many writers and filmmakers, and the epics, the Ramayana [ Images ] and the Mahabharata [ Images ], have been adapted on the small screen and big, several times.
- 'The Ramayana' by Constellation Theatre remounted at Source in DC
- By Nelson Pressley, The Stockman-Teasley experience is on full display in “The Ramayana,” which was so popular during its run last spring that it's back (through Aug. 21) at Source Theatre.
- Ramayana from the Sita's perspective
- And while Mahabharata's Draupadi has been a subject of feminist and literary interest for ages, Arni's latest book, Sita's Ramayana, aims to give voice to the docile archetype. “For many years, I preferred characters like Draupadi or Kunti.
- Ramayana, now from a feminist pen
- Her latest venture, a graphic novel called Sita's Ramayana, depicts the Indian epic from a completely feminine perspective. Samhita has joined forces with a Patua scroll artist named Moyna Chitrakar from West Bengal, to bring this work to life.
- Sri Rama Rajyam Overseas by BlueSky
- Ramayana, the great epic, reminds us of our values and the ideal of Vasudhaiva Kutumbhakam (world is one family) and Sri Rama Rajyam is nothing but Ramayana. We are really excited to bring this great epic to overseas to remind our culture to everyone.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ramayana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Ramayana is an ancient Sanskrit epic.
- Ramayana Summary
- The Ramayana is one of the two great Indian epics,the other being the Mahabharata.
- Valmiki Ramayana
- Translation of Valmiki Ramayana from Sanskrit to English.
- The Ramayana index
- This is the first complete public domain translation of the Ramayana to be placed online.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesamerican writers
momo hinamori tobiume
eddie murphy stand-up comedy routines
rapeseed cultivation and uses