- Philip Lutgendorf on translating Tulsidas' 'Ramcharitmanas' for Murty
- Few things flatter the vanity of Indians more than a gora speaking in Hindi. Philip A Lutgendorf not just speaks the language very well, but he also has recently translated Tulsidas' Ramcharitmanas for the Murty Classical Library of India.
- Lord Shiva Had Secretly 'Signed' The Ramcharitmanas. Find Out What He Wrote Inside
- Goswami Tulsidas had started writing the Ramcharitmanas when he was about 60-years-old. He completed the book in two years, seven months and twenty-six days, right on the wedding day of Lord Rama. However, before Lord Rama read the book, Lord ...
- PM releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas
- The Prime Minister described the Ramcharitmanas as a great epic which contained the "essence of India." He mentioned how the Indians who had travelled to various parts of the world, such as Mauritius, kept alive their link with India over successive ...
- PM Narendra Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Describing 'Ramcharitmanas' as a great work which imbibes the “essence of India”, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday released the digital version of a musical production on the epic recorded by All India Radio.
- Delhi University professor stirs row with comment on Ramcharitmanas
- Trivedi was a speaker in a discussion on Ramcharitmanas with Philip Lutgendorf, professor of Hindi and modern Indian Studies at the University of Iowa, who has translated the text to English, and poet Ashok Vajpeyi, at the Jaipur Literature Festival.
Ramcharitmanas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramcharitmanas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesspeech balloon thought bubbles
irish traveller films
tautology examples of tautology
the amazing race route markers