- Ramesh Gelli may yet be charged under corruption Act
- NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court is examining whether Ramesh Gelli, former chairman of the erstwhile Global Trust Bank (GTB), can be charged under the Prevention of Corruption Act, which is normally invoked against public servants. The Bombay High ...
- Anti-corruption law for private banks too: SC
- CBI had appealed against the Delhi and Bombay high court verdicts quashing the agency's charge sheet against Ramesh Gelli (then chairman of GBT) and Sridhar Subasri (then executive director) stating the two could not be prosecuted under the Prevention ...
- Are private banks heading for inspector Raj in India?
- The landmark by a two-judge verdict came this week after the SC bench weighed the Prevention of Corruption Act (PCA) of 1988 with the Banking Regulation Act of 1949 to overturn a Bombay High Court verdict that said that Ramesh Gelli, chairman and ...
- Express Economic History Series: Licensing of banks; new test for an old
- Later, six more licences were issued on a continuous basis, including to a group of professionals led by Ramesh Gelli, who promoted GTB Bank which ran into trouble years later. Non-Banking Finance Companies too were later allowed to promote banks, but ...
Ramesh Gelli is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramesh Gelli books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ramesh Gelli Topics
Related searcheslie morality of lying
french cuisine drink
dragon booster moordryd paynn
buddhist music honkyoku
because of you kelly clarkson song