Ramon Magsaysay Presidency
A selection of articles related to ramon magsaysay presidency.
Original articles from our library related to the Ramon Magsaysay Presidency. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ramon Magsaysay Presidency.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Ramon Magsaysay Presidency is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramon Magsaysay Presidency books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Former Senator Jovito Salonga passes away at 95
- He was the first chairman of the Presidential Commission on Good Government which was tasked to investigate and recover the alleged ill-gotten wealth of Marcos. He served as Senate president from 1987 to 1992.
- Jovy Salonga: Many paths to greatness
- After his failed 1992 presidential bid, JRS turned his back on electoral politics and organized citizen's organizations for which the Ramon Magsaysay Award Foundation would later say he continued his “principled intervention in the affairs of the nation.
- To fight for freedom
- Salonga ran for president in 1992, deemed the intellectual's choice. He lost badly (ranking sixth among ... He received the Ramon Magsaysay Award—Asia's equivalent of the Nobel Prize—for government service in 2007.
- The Four Huge Challenges That American Strategists Face: Part II
- At the urging of the United States, Ramon Magsaysay was appointed the Philippine Minister of Defense and later elected president.
pascal programming language
one piece minor characters momoo
self-nature in buddhism
kingdom of great britain
the frog prince story
counterpoint dissonant counterpoint