A selection of articles related to ramparts magazine.
Original articles from our library related to the Ramparts Magazine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ramparts Magazine.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Ramparts Magazine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramparts Magazine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BomBS BUrSting in Air
- How the Short, Unruly Life of Ramparts Magazine Changed America.
- Radical Sheet
- What the short, rumbustious history of Ramparts magazine means for modern journalism. a bomb In every Issue: How tHe sHort unruly lIfe of ramparts.
- NOTICE: This material may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17
- “Eco-Catastrophe!" by Paul Ehrlich from Ramparts Magazine, September. 1969.
- RUMORS, PLOTS, AND CONSPIRACIES: THE RAMPARTS ARTICLE
- In October 1970, Ramparts magazine published an essay by California-based writer David Ransom.
- CESAR CHAVEZ
- In the essay that ﬁzllows, which was ﬁrst published in Ramparts magazine in 1966, Cha'vez talks about his early involvement in the farmworkers' cause.
Suggested News Resources
- 10 Years of City Pulse
- The cover draws a parallel to MSU's controversial role in the Vietnam war by posing Rice as a cheerleader with an MSU banner, just as Madame Nhu, the wife of South Vietnam's president, was depicted in the April 1966 cover of Ramparts magazine.
- 9/11, Psychological Warfare & the American Narrative: Part II
- A disclosure in Ramparts magazine in 1967 would reveal the CIA's sponsorship of that same Afghan Student Association during that time.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ramparts (magazine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ramparts was an American political and literary magazine, published from 1962 through 1975. Contents.
- Ghost Word: The Lasting Impact of Ramparts Magazine
- Sep 24, 2009 All that changed in the 1960s with Ramparts Magazine.
- Ramparts Magazine and the JFK Assassination - The Education Forum
- Ramparts Magazine was published between 1962-1975. It was funded by a devout Catholic and was initially a monthly Church-and-secular-affairs magazine. ..
Ramparts Magazine Topics
Related searchesvaraha purana
bells palsy epidemiology
renate von natzmer
dental caries treatment