A selection of articles related to ramparts magazine.
Original articles from our library related to the Ramparts Magazine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ramparts Magazine.
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Ramparts Magazine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ramparts Magazine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BomBS BUrSting in Air
- How the Short, Unruly Life of Ramparts Magazine Changed America.
- Radical Sheet
- What the short, rumbustious history of Ramparts magazine means for modern journalism. a bomb In every Issue: How tHe sHort unruly lIfe of ramparts.
- NOTICE: This material may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17
- “Eco-Catastrophe!" by Paul Ehrlich from Ramparts Magazine, September. 1969.
- RUMORS, PLOTS, AND CONSPIRACIES: THE RAMPARTS ARTICLE
- In October 1970, Ramparts magazine published an essay by California-based writer David Ransom.
- CESAR CHAVEZ
- In the essay that ﬁzllows, which was ﬁrst published in Ramparts magazine in 1966, Cha'vez talks about his early involvement in the farmworkers' cause.
Suggested News Resources
- 10 Years of City Pulse
- The cover draws a parallel to MSU's controversial role in the Vietnam war by posing Rice as a cheerleader with an MSU banner, just as Madame Nhu, the wife of South Vietnam's president, was depicted in the April 1966 cover of Ramparts magazine.
- 9/11, Psychological Warfare & the American Narrative: Part II
- A disclosure in Ramparts magazine in 1967 would reveal the CIA's sponsorship of that same Afghan Student Association during that time.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ramparts (magazine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ramparts was an American political and literary magazine, published from 1962 through 1975. Contents.
- Ghost Word: The Lasting Impact of Ramparts Magazine
- Sep 24, 2009 All that changed in the 1960s with Ramparts Magazine.
- Ramparts Magazine and the JFK Assassination - The Education Forum
- Ramparts Magazine was published between 1962-1975. It was funded by a devout Catholic and was initially a monthly Church-and-secular-affairs magazine. ..
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ramparts Magazine Topics
Related searchespenny jamieson
real madrid famous players
list of medical schools austria
continental drift various data