A selection of articles related to ranbaxy laboratories.
Original articles from our library related to the Ranbaxy Laboratories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ranbaxy Laboratories.
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Ranbaxy Laboratories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ranbaxy Laboratories books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- SA govt warns Ranbaxy; seeks detailed report on drug recall
- Ranbaxy Laboratories was acquired by Sun Pharmaceutical from Japan's Daiichi-Sankyo Co. Ltd for $4 billion in April 2014. Daiichi-Sankyo bought the company in 2008 from Delhi-based brothers Malvinder Singh and Shivinder Singh, soon after which its ...
- Ranbaxy whistleblower Dinesh Thakur takes India's health ministry, drug
- He made his name, and almost $48 million (nearly Rs 322.72 crore) as a whistleblower award from the United States when the US regulators fined Ranbaxy $500 million (nearly Rs 3,361.63 crore) for violating federal drug safety laws and making false ...
- India's NPPA brings many more drug formulations under price control
- The companies whose drugs were included for price fixation were drug majors such as the erstwhile Ranbaxy (now Sun Pharma), Torrent Pharma, Abbott, Glenmark and Cadila Healthcare.
- SA regulator seeks report from Sun Pharma on Ranbaxy's recalled drug
- The South African drug regulator has highlighted major concerns over Ranbaxy Laboratories' folic acid tablets 'Rogue', which were recalled last year, and has sought a detailed report from the parent company Sun Pharmaceuticals.
- Global Erythropoietin Drugs Market 2016 Research and Growth to 2020
- Erythropoietin is a glycoprotein hormone synthesized in the bone marrow that controls and regulates the mechanism of erythropoiesis (production of red blood cells). These erythropoietin (EPO) drugs are used for treatment of chemotherapy-induced anemia; ...
Ranbaxy Laboratories Topics
Related searchesspell checker history
barry diller resources
treaty of noyon
hirohito early life
soviet prime minister
vronique de kock