A selection of articles related to random coil.
Original articles from our library related to the Random Coil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Random Coil.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Random Coil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Random Coil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Non-random-coil Behavior as a Consequence of Extensive PPII
- random coil polymers.
Suggested News Resources
- Physicists pioneer technique to reveal secrets of protein folding
- Proteins fold from a so-called "random coil" - once in this shape, they can take their function within the body.
Suggested Web Resources
- Random coil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A random coil is a polymer conformation where the monomer subunits are oriented randomly while still being bonded to adjacent units.
- Random coil | Define Random coil at Dictionary.com
- Random coil definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- random coil - definition of random coil by the Free Online Dictionary
- A sequence of amino acids whose structure is neither an alpha helix nor a beta sheet. random coil.
- Brent Sumerlin (RandomCoil) on Twitter
- Brent Sumerlin (RandomCoil) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Brent Sumerlin (RandomCoil) and get their latest updates.