A selection of articles related to rangda.
Original articles from our library related to the Rangda. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rangda.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Rangda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rangda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Songs We Love: Rangda, 'The Sin Eaters'
- "Underground supergroup" could be an oxymoron, but if it's possible that one exists, Rangda is it.
- Show preview: Rangda at Marble Bar tomorrow is the best show this week
- Rangda just might be the best supergroup since Blind Faith. Pitchfork saddled their new album The Heretic's Bargain (Drag City) with a 7.5, but it's clearly an 11.
- Concert preview: Rangda a working vacation for guitarist Ben Chasny
- Guitarist Ben Chasny refers to Rangda tours as “more vacation than work,” a laid-back descriptor that runs counter to the complexity on display in the instrumental trio's music.
- Power trio Rangda plays Mill on Saturday
- A furiously explosive supergroup, Rangda, brings the combined power of its members' decades of experience to The Mill in advance of a new album due out early this year. The term “rangda,” an ancient Javanese word for widow, is often associated with the ...
- The Heretic's Bargain
- The second half of the record is where Rangda finally unleashes its full arsenal of improvised sound. As the song titles stretch out (“Hard Times Befall the Door-to-Door Glass Shard Salesman”), so do the songs themselves.