- Computers get with the beat: Automatic classification of music by genre
- Their approach uses random sample consensus (RANSAC) as a classifier. In the team's approach their system decomposes, or breaks down, the sound signal into 88 frequency bands, divides each sub-band into short duration frames and for each frame, ...
- AMD: Star Trek holodecks within reach
- From her point of view, HSA could greatly assist holodeck-supportive algorithms such as RANSAC for computational photography, VAD for directional audio, a Markov model for improved speech recognition, and Haar face detection – that last one, Su said, ...
- CEVA computer vision software library for CEVA-MM3101
- These functions include both simple CV kernels such as filters, histogram and affine transform as well as sophisticated CV algorithms including FAST, RANSAC, Connected Components and MSER. The complete set of libraries has been fully optimized using ...
- A Simple Way of Tracking 3D objects with a Kinect
- Initialize the object positions in the kinect frame using user help, feducials, or an offline template-matching algorithm. Each frame, get a ... Cull out any points near large planes (use RANSAC to find the plane), which we assume belong to tables.
Ransac Algorithm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ransac Algorithm books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.