- St Raphael's Special School celebrate Proclamation Day
- One such event at St Raphael's Special School in Celbridge involved a fly-over from a plane out of the nearby Weston Airport as pupils and parents gathered on the campus to mark the occasion. The school caters for 64 children aged between five and 18 ...
- Doug Lewandowski: A family environment at Raphael's
- Bakeries in the past used to take Sundays and Mondays off, but Raphael's has chosen not to. Vacations are few and far between. The bakery and cafe have seasonal and daily rhythms.
- Kochi lad Kiran Raphael's 'diamond tech' makes it in Paris
- Dr. Kiran Raphael, 31, a native of Palluruthy, ensured that everyone would take note of his diamond clean tech project recently at the French Tech Ticket entrepreneurship challenge, which was announced by French President Francois Hollande in 2014.
- St. Raphael's sets benefit event Friday
- Travis Vake, foundation director at St. Raphael's Health & Rehabilitation Center in Eveleth, holds a poster about the "Frosty in February" fund-raising event to be held Friday evening at the Mountain Iron Community Center.
- St. Raphael's girls hoops team wins division
- The final official seventh/eighth-grade girls basketball team at Garden City's St. Raphael's School is on the verge of going out with a slam dunk, so to speak.
Raphaels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raphaels books and related discussion.