A selection of articles related to rapture etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Rapture Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rapture Etymology.
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- A Ritual for Mabon
- As Mabon is a time of giving thanks there are several suggested rituals. The first involves those more fortunate helping out those less fortunate. This can involve helping out at a shelter, volunteering at a hospital or working for the Homes for Humanity...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Norse God of Mischief, Trickery. Divine Catalyst, Breaker of Stagnation, Force for change. Giant brother of Odin. Loki wavers between a weal-bringing culture-hero/trickster and a woe-bringing destroyer. He is responsible for getting the gods most of their...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Rapture Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rapture Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UK Targets Christians and Homeschoolers in “Extremism” Scheme
- Under the guise of battling “extremism” and “radicalization,” authorities in the United Kingdom announced plans to crack down on homeschooling families and even on church-run Sunday-school programs for children.
- Race 1 - MARIBYRNONG TRIAL STAKES (Listed) - 1000 metres:
- Royal Rapture - shifted a plate en route to the course; after arriving on course was re-plated and underwent a veterinary examination and passed suitable to race.
- The Anarchy of Influence: On 'Fight Club,' 'Mr. Robot,' and 'The Leftovers
- Created by Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta from the latter's eponymous novel, "The Leftovers" is set three years after the "Sudden Departure," a Rapture-like event in which two percent of the world's population vanishes without explanation.
- Embarrassed by the Parousia? Evangelicals and the Return of Christ
- No, I don't want the pendulum to swing back to the eschatological fever of the 1960s and 1970s. I'm not the least interested in projects of “date setting” of the year of the Lord's return.
- Cheers and Jeers: Wednesday
- Wikipedia tells me that "The traditional etymology is from the verb aperire, 'to open,' in allusion to its being the season when trees and flowers begin to 'open,' ...
Rapture Etymology Topics
Related searchesoccams razor history
redding california famous people
water fluoridation controversy canada
discworld stealth philosophy