A selection of articles related to rapture etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Rapture Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rapture Etymology.
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
Rapture Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rapture Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE RAPTURE MYTH
- Aug 16, 2009 Etymology – Origin of the word rapture. III. Biblical facts regarding the rapture.
- The Mysteries of the Book of Revelation - Church of the Eternal God
- Rapture.................................................52. Origin.
- 3. Orgasmic Rapture and Divine Ecstasy The Semantic History of
- cussion of the etymology and meaning of the similar word å†rama, see Olivelle 1993, .
- Caught Up - The Rapture There have been many popular Christian
- What is the etymology behind the word “rapture”? “The word “rapture” comes from the Latin verb rapere which means to “carry off” or “catch up”.
- The Etymology of the Chinese Ideogram 'Ch'an' ( ). By Adrian Chan
- The Etymology of the Chinese Ideogram 'Ch'an' ( ). By Adrian Chan-Wyles. According to research 2) Evaluation (Vicara).
Suggested Web Resources
- rapture - Online Etymology Dictionary
- The Online Etymology Dictionary c.1600, "act of carrying off," from M.Fr.
- Rapture - Online Etymology Dictionary
- The Online Etymology Dictionary c.1600, "act of carrying off," from M.
- Rapture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Change of Subject: `Where Does The Word Rapture Come From?'
- May 20, 2011 By the way and apropos of which, the Online Etymology Dictionary tells us that rapture dates back to--. 1600, "act of carrying off," from M.Fr.
Rapture Etymology Topics
Related searchesalexandrian greek
uss alaska cb-1 history
carlo gesualdo the murders