- Spiritual Nonviolence: From the Center of the Battlefield to the Center of Bliss
- Another name for Krishna is "Rasaraja," which denotes his ability to reciprocate with any kind of love. He wants to take us to his lila where rasananda is experienced.
- Is it joyful…?
- “Sara, rasa, raga…” began six-year-old Bhuvan reading from his textbook, standing at attention.
- Tales of motherhood
- The folk tales that form the crux of the film's narrative were compiled into a book in 1911 by Rasaraj Laxminath Bezbaroa. Titled Buri Ai'r Sadhu or Grandma's Tales , this compendium of 20-odd stories has been a bestseller in Assam for generations.
- Courting fashion in the play ground
- Clothes in the sports arena has gone high fashion keeping with today's mood, PRAMITA BOSE discovers. During the recently concluded Wimbledon, the Centre court, as usual, was the focal point with the world's best tennis players vied for the coveted title.
- Rhythm and melody of Gamaka
- For instance, Raga Bhoopalam is chosen to present shrungara rasa, Raga Vasantha is chosen to indicate festive mood. Raga Bhairavi, Raga Nata, Raga Malavi, Raga Shree and Raga Bangala are some other ragas used to depict different moods. Commonly ...
Rasaraja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rasaraja books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary raft
solar cell simple explanation
dream interpretation cobwebs
air india logo and mascot