- Love Games song Awargi: Rasika Shekar's voice gives the required sultry note
- But…the track reaches whole another level of melodious as soon as Rasika Shekar's voice kicks in. Her voice goes perfectly with the situation depicted in the song.
- Rasika review: A true Washington all-star now looks better than ever
- Up, up and away in the case of Rasika in Penn Quarter and the younger Rasika West End. Poised to turn 10 in December, the original went under the knife in July and emerged $500,000 later with a plusher lounge and a better chance to eavesdrop, thanks to ...
- 100 Very Best Restaurant 2016: Rasika and Rasika West End
- Restaurateur Ashok Bajaj and chef Vikram Sunderam have been repeatedly solicited to bring Rasika to New York and other dining-destination cities. Though Bajaj has no plans to expand outside of DC—he prefers to make daily rounds to his eight ...
- Private buyers swoop on paddy at low prices
- The head of the Parabowa Farmers Association (Puttalam), M.A. Rasika Premasiri, also castigated the PMB.
- Modern Indian Cuisine. Showcasing Tawa (Griddle), Sigri (open Barbeque), Tandoori and regional dishes. We have a temperature controlled wine cellar, offer ...
- Rasika - 988 Photos - Indian - Penn Quarter - Washington, DC - Yelp
- 1957 reviews of Rasika "Located at the heart of DC, this fancy Indian restaurant did live up to all of the hype! An intricate row of crystals dropping from the ceiling ...
- Rasika Restaurant - Washington, DC | OpenTable
- Book now at Rasika in Washington, explore menu, see photos and read 755 reviews: "The Tandoori chicken and lentils were amazing.
- Rasika West End Restaurant - Washington, DC | OpenTable
- Book now at Rasika West End in Washington, explore menu, see photos and read 786 reviews: "We go often because the food, service, ambiance and ...
- Rasika, Washington DC - Downtown / Chinatown - Menu, Prices
- Reserve a table at Rasika, Washington DC on TripAdvisor: See 1609 unbiased reviews of Rasika, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #2 of 2966 ...
Rasika is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rasika books and related discussion.