Rat Park The Rat Park Experiments
A selection of articles related to rat park the rat park experiments.
Original articles from our library related to the Rat Park The Rat Park Experiments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rat Park The Rat Park Experiments.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Rat Park The Rat Park Experiments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rat Park The Rat Park Experiments books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Alcohol, Individual, and Environment
- Rat Park. We discuss Rat Park in detail below. Suffice it to say that the same rats .
- Improvements... no less than Heroic: Harm Reduction and Learning
- This phase of the experiment showed that rats in Rat Park were less likely than caged rats to be lured into drinking morphine.
- Remaking The Meaning of Dependence: The Case of a Supervised
- Alexander's famous “Rat Park” experiment examined the effect of environment on rats' consumption of opiates.
- Growth inhibitory activities of kalopanaxsaponins A and I against
- in the streptozotocin-pretreated rat (Park et al., 1998).
Suggested Web Resources
- Rat Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Rat Park, Alexander built a short tunnel large enough to accommodate one rat at a time.
- Rat Park: Addiction is a situation, not a disease | Science That Matters
- Feb 1, 2011 I like the Rat Park experiment because it challenges our thinking about addiction.
- The Mouse Trap: The Rat Park: Addiction and Environmental factors
- Feb 11, 2008 It's Rat Park's “Kicking the Habit” experiment carried out on humans, with the same result.
- Rat Park - YouTube
- Sep 13, 2007 A claymation on Bruce Alexander's addiction experiment.
- Rat Park and Other Children's Stories
- Oct 16, 2010 Some other researchers tried a new experiment: they created a "Rat Park".