Rational Legal Authority
A selection of articles related to rational legal authority.
Original articles from our library related to the Rational Legal Authority. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rational Legal Authority.
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Rational Legal Authority is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rational Legal Authority books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What were Weber's fears about socialism?
- of behaviour under socialism would probably reflect this.
- Literature Review: Typologies of Welfare Organizations
- society there were two main bases for organization—rational-legal and charismatic authority. Rational-legal authority is the basis of bureau- cratic organization.
- Parsons' sick role
- accepting their rational/legal authority in making diagnoses, prescribing treatment and writing sick-notes. Weaknesses in the sick role model.
Suggested News Resources
- Been there, done that
- Finally, there is 'rational-legal' authority in which power earns legitimacy by virtue of its congruence with a generally accepted system of rules.
Suggested Web Resources
- Authority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first type discussed by Weber is Rational-legal authority.
- Max Weber: Traditional, Legal-Rational, and Charismatic Authority
- Legal-rational authority is empowered by a formalistic belief in the content of the law (legal) or natural law (rationality).
Rational Legal Authority Topics
Related searchesnueva ecija tourist attractions
menachem begin quotes
hindu deities the hidden avatar