A selection of articles related to rational science.
Original articles from our library related to the Rational Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rational Science.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Rational Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rational Science books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Push for Less Expensive Hearing Aids
- So it's heartening to notice some recent developments that might lead to more rational policies and more affordable and accessible devices.
- Whole-exome sequencing: A rational approach for 'diagnostic odyssey' patients
- "The significant diagnostic yield, moderate cost and notable health marketplace acceptance of whole-exome sequencing for clinical purposes, compared with conventional genetic testing, make it a rational diagnostic approach for patients on a diagnostic ...
- Clive James: Chris Rock proved satirical comedy is at its strongest when anger
- People who call carbon dioxide “carbon” know even less about science than I do. Their anger, I suspect, is driven by belief rather than knowledge. Let's be fair and say that people can harbour an irrational belief and still be rational in other respects.
- BTN LiveBIG: Spartans, Wolverines forge a brighter future for Flint
- Marty Kaufman, chair of the Earth and Resource Science Department at the University of Michigan's Flint campus, is one of those people. He headed up a research project through the university's Geographic Information ...
- How Unconscious Fear Of Death May Skew Your Judgment — In Life And 2016 Politics
- Skidmore College professor Sheldon Solomon, co-author of the team's new book, “The Worm At The Core: On The Role of Death In Life,” spoke recently at Boston's Museum of Science, and I damped down my own denial and asked him about mortality.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.