A selection of articles related to rational values.
Original articles from our library related to the Rational Values. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rational Values.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Rational Values is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rational Values books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A rational look at the value of solar
- Editor's Note: The following is a Viewpoint article contributed by Ben Norris.
- Near-IR photoactivation using mesoporous silica–coated NaYF 4 :Yb,Er/Tm
- However, based on rational design, many chromophores have been developed with very high two-photon absorption cross-sections (δ >10,000 Goeppert-Mayer (GM) units). In general, conformational rigidity and strong π-conjugation is a common feature of ...
- A Conversation with a Flat Earth Believer
- I could cite various physical phenomena and rational concrete reasons for why I believe the Earth is flat; quite likely I can do so better than the average round earther can justify his view. However, I think it's far ....
- Dennis Prager: The World Is Getting Worse, But This Time America Won't Save It
- One consequence is that European women are being sexually attacked in increasing numbers. Another is that European countries are making criticism of Muslims or Islam — no matter how rational the critique — a crime punishable by jail time and/or fines.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Rational Values Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation stabbing
animal crossing villagers
closer film analysis
blood transfusion procedure
aerith gainsborough biography
geography of bhutan river systems