Ratu Tuuakitau Cokanauto
- Feb 29, 2008 As the paramount chief of the province what is your view of this? ..
- Indigenous title disputes: what they meant for the 2006 - ANU Press
- Kaba na Vunivalu titles of Kubuna, ratu penaia the tui cakau title of tovata, ratu mara .... the same clout as other vanuas. ratu tu'uakitau cokanauto is from the tui.
- Melanesia in Review: Issues and Events, 1999 - ScholarSpace
- former army commander, Ratu Epeli ... daughter of President Ratu Sir Kamis- ..... Ratu Tu'uakitau Cokanauto and svt leader Ratu Inoke Kubuabola.
- View - ScholarSpace
- Apr 12, 2011 team, headed by Ratu Tu'uakitau. Cokanauto, toured the country seek- ing submissions. Aside from a few converts, most of Fiji's leading chiefs.
- Vol2 prepages2.pmd - Culturometrics
- Mar 27, 1997 Ratu Sir Lala Sukuna Memorial School. Nakaukilagi. ...
- Fiji and the general election of 1992∗
- recently-installed high chief Ratu Sir Penaia Ganilau, Turaga na Tui Cakau, ...... Tabakaucoro, Adi Litia Cakobau, and the new President of the Senate Ratu Tu' uakitau. Cokanauto, along with Ratu Aseri Latianara of Navosa and Ratu Sakiusa ...
- Taskforce set for GCC review
- A taskforce has been engaged by the interim Government to look at the role of the Great Council of Chiefs. Head of the team Ratu Tu'uakitau Cokanauto speaks to Verenaisi Raicola about their role and what they hope to achieve for the revered Fijian ...
- Fijian Custom & Culture: February 2008
- Feb 29, 2008 Ratu Tuuakitau Cokanauto ponders a question during a press conference in Suva, yesterday.+ Enlarge this image.
Ratu Tuuakitau Cokanauto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ratu Tuuakitau Cokanauto books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.