- Niche Gamer Plays DOS Classics: Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession
- The first of these videos will be devoted to one of my all-time favorite Dungeons & Dragons games, Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession.
- Jim Zub And Nelson Daniel Take Minsc (And Boo) To Ravenloft In 'Dungeons
- For those of you who aren't quite up to speed on the specifics of D&D settings and characters, here's what you need to know: Ravenloft, originally published in 1990, is a realm of gothic horror, a misty, vaguely Bavarian dimension ruled over by the ...
- Curse of Strahd Interview with Chris Perkins
- One of the most intense tabletop role-playing modules ever was Ravenloft, a Gothic Horror setting that became one of the most memorable Advanced Dungeons and Dragons modules of the 1980s. The twist of Ravenloft was that both players and the ...
- 'Dungeons & Dragons' Returns To Castle Ravenloft In New 'Curse of Strahd
- "Revisiting the land of Barovia with the creators of the original Ravenloft adventure has been a highlight of my professional career," says Wizards of the Coast principal designer Chris Perkins in a press release from the company.
- GOG adds D&D: Ravenloft, Dark Sun and Krynn
- The Ravenloft pack comprises Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession and its follow-up, Stone Prophet, two dungeon crawlers set in a dark, gothic, Egypt-esque landscape. The Krynn trilogy is set in the Dragonlance world, while the two-game Dark Sun set takes ...
Ravenloft is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ravenloft books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesboy etymology
pseudoscience false science
c-130 hercules civilian use
dream dictionary intoxication
zeroconf implementation links