- Define raze: to destroy (something, such as a building) completely—raze in a sentence.
- France: Anger, loss as French police raze Jungle camp
- Refugees in calais' Jungle are being squeezed from the south of the camp and pushed further north. The areas left with nobody are being bulldozed. Scores of police vehicles surround the Jungle.
- Rottnest boat moorings raze or recover seagrass meadows
- DRAGGING chains from nearly 900 moorings have razed 48,000km2 of seagrass from Rottnest Island's bays, stripping the equivalent of 185 tennis courts of seafloor.
- Westminster Presbyterian Church plans to raze office building for Nicollet
- At that time, the 3,100-member Westminster announced that it planned to eventually raze the blue-hued office building to make way for a church expansion.
- MUSC plans to raze some of Fort Johnson's past
- This wood-frame house overlooking Charleston Harbor was built around 1926 and is at risk of demolition. Its owner, the Medical University of South Carolina, considers it an unwanted liability. Provided by MUSC.
- Transit plan to raze I-280 in SF to be unveiled
- The Caltrain rail yard as seen from the I-280 overpass on Friday Jan. 25, 2013, in San Francisco, Calif. San Francisco's plans for South of Market is more than simply tearing down I-280.
Raze is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Raze books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestheodore roosevelt post-presidency
sallins train robbery
zeroth law of thermodynamics
act of settlement 1662 footnotes
renault clio advertising
eragon the ancient language