- Persistent inhibitory circuit defects and disrupted social behaviour following
- Optogenetic identification of an intrinsic cholinergically driven inhibitory oscillator sensitive to cannabinoids and opioids in hippocampal CA1. J Physiol 2014; 592(Pt 1): 103–123. | Article | PubMed |; Sauer JF, Struber M, Bartos M.
- BIST Verification at SoC level
- Achieve functional coverage by running parallel and sequential MBIST/LBIST cases with different clock sources options present in the SoC– like PLLs, External oscillators, Internal RC oscillator, etc.
- Forced quenching improves three-transistor FM tuner
- The super-regenerative tuner is a regenerative circuit that is brought into and out of oscillation at a supersonic rate – for instance, 25 kHz. ...
- Cortex-M4F-based NuMicro M451 Series MCUs
- Nuvoton's M451 series provides the industrial operating temperature from -40°C to 105°C, 22.1184 MHz internal RC oscillator (variation < ±2%) and 32.768 kHz external crystal oscillator (variation < ±0.
Rc Oscillator is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rc Oscillator books and related discussion.