- Why Enterprises Are Abandoning RDBMS (and Adopting Graphs)
- We've seen enterprises shift towards graphs to solve their real-world technical challenges and business problems.
- With SQL Server 2016, Microsoft focuses on speed, security and luring
- “Customers currently running applications or workloads on non-Microsoft paid commercial RDBMS platforms will be able to offset the costs of licensing, migration planning and training when moving SQL Server 2016,” Sirosh writes in today's announcement.
- SQL Server on Linux?!?!?!
- These folks often just need a RDBMS behind their application, and they want something which they can simply install on their machine and get up and running quickly and easily so that they can deploy their software. Currently packages like MySQL and ...
- How Postgres and Open Source Are Disrupting The Market for Database Management
- It comes as no surprise that OSDBMSs are not-so-subtly pushing proprietary solutions to the periphery. According to Gartner's The State of Open Source RDBMS, 2015, the OSDBMS market is worth $562 million and has grown 31% year over year since 2013.
- Splice Machine bags $9m to fund RDBMS on Hadoop and Spark
- Splice Machine has secured $9m in C-round funding to carry on splicing Hadoop and relational database management system (RDBMS) technologies together. Total funding is now $31m and the extra cash will pay for accelerated product, sales and ...
Rdbms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rdbms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.