A selection of articles related to reading.
Original articles from our library related to the Reading. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reading.
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Tarot Reading Misunderstandings and Frequently Asked Questions
- Six Questions I Get Asked Most Fate or Free Will The question of whether a card in the future position is absolutely 'gospel' is a matter which often baffles until experience is gelled with feeling. Because a card denotes a certain influence or event does not...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Psychic Readings
- Psychic readers use different tools for their trade. Here are some methods they use for psychic readings.
Psychic Abilities >> Precognition
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Reading is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reading books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Reading v Crystal Palace: FA Cup quarter-final – as it happened
- They left it late, but Palace deserve their place in the semi-finals.
- Spend your weekend reading this paper about whether robots count as human
- A new paper from Ryan Calo at the University of Washington digs into some of the relevant questions, and it makes for a surprisingly good read. Even the cases that don't directly bear on robot rights make for pretty impressive anecdotes.
- This is what reading is like if you have dyslexia
- With a bit of Web code, one man is making it easier for others to understand how reading with dyslexia might feel. The idea came to Victor Widell after his dyslexic friend told him letters seemed to swap in out of place when she looked at words.
- Opioid scandal rocks North Reading public works
- The head of the North Reading Department of Public Works has resigned, local officials said Wednesday, as the town seeks to get a grip on a prescription opioid scandal in the department.
Related searchesriesz representation theorem
philadelphia flyers team captains
alter ego alter egos in fiction
land olakes competitors
burger king slogans