A selection of articles related to reality.
Original articles from our library related to the Reality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reality.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- "See things as you would have them instead of as they are." Robert Collier "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal." Pamela Vaull Starr Visualizing is using your imagination to create a...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Creative Visualization or How to get What You Want as opposed to What You Need!
- I have proven to myself that one can visualize what one wants into reality. Sometimes this process takes time, much time, as in years, but it generally works. Robert Taylor of the Success Training Academy and Julia Jablonski of the Psychic Journal, say: "...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
Reality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why everyone needs to calm down about virtual reality
- Even as a person who really likes VR and all that it promises, I admit that one of the greatest weaknesses of virtual reality headsets are how they look from the outside.
- Tech's next big thing: Augmented reality
- For one, virtual reality blocks people from actual reality, thanks to headsets like Oculus Rift. Gamers love VR because of its immersive experience.
- Sony announces October release for PlayStation virtual reality headset
- A major consumer electronics firm has become the first to launch a mass-market virtual reality headset, in what could be the move that takes VR technology into the mainstream.
- Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler star in what may be virtual reality's first
- Tilt Brush is a virtual reality painting and sculpture program that allows people to create images in three dimensional space.
- Virtual reality to 'eclipse' phones in your digital life
- Virtual reality presents a computer-generated 3D world to people wearing special goggles that track head motion to offer an immersive artificial realm. Augmented reality is related, but adds a virtual layer atop a view of the real world.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.