A selection of articles related to rebound headaches.
Original articles from our library related to the Rebound Headaches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rebound Headaches.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Receptive. Element: Water. Translucent, purple/lavender quartz. Psychicness, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Brow and crown chakras. Headaches, eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary, pineal,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Arnica montana
- Arnica is a famous first aid remedy. It does great work in cases of traumas, damage or injuries, whether they are physical or mental/emotional, whether it occurred recently or years ago. What is the healing factor of Arnica? On the physical plane it cures...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Rebound Headaches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rebound Headaches books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Marshmallows and nutritionless wheat its whats for breakfast
- The industry, meanwhile, insists that the downtick is temporary and cereal will rebound. “Cereal has been around for more than 100 ... It suffers from best-selling books like Dr.
- FC Dallas Need To Rebound Saturday, Host Montreal Impact
- In result that will leave Dallas vulnerable to counters from Oduro, Piatti or Ship. Plus Montreal might have Didier Drogba back for this game as he did travel with the team to Frisco.
- SunEdison Inc: SUNE Isn't an Investment, It's a 'Flip'
- It's not unusual for a stock to fall on a piece of bad news, only to rebound sharply by the day's end. A small-percentage ... For investors, there are far better solar stocks offering plenty of growth without the headaches that come with SunEdison.
- Your move: Avs climb over Wild after beating Canucks
- When I started riding the bike I'd get headaches right after. “And then some mornings I'd .... Klein made up for it early in the second, putting a long rebound of Tanner Glass' shot into an open net when Gibson was slow to move post to post.
- Neurologist leads March 17 Walk With a Doc at Rose Rudman
- Avoid taking PRN meds (as necessary) too frequently because they can lead to a rebound headache. Q: What is your advice for those who have chronic migraines? A: See a neurologist.