A selection of articles related to rebound headaches.
Original articles from our library related to the Rebound Headaches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rebound Headaches.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Receptive. Element: Water. Translucent, purple/lavender quartz. Psychicness, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Brow and crown chakras. Headaches, eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary, pineal,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Rebound Headaches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rebound Headaches books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DIAGNOSIS/ TREATMENT OF REBOUND HEADACHES
- DIAGNOSIS/ TREATMENT OF REBOUND HEADACHES. John S. Warner, M.
- PREVENTING AND MANAGING MEDICATION-OVERUSE/REBOUND
- Headache diaries are also invaluable in a preven- tive program for rebound headaches.
- Headache and Migraine Management
- The most common types of headaches - tension, cluster, migraine, menstrual and rebound headaches are explained on the back of this sheet.
Suggested News Resources
- Dealing with migraines head-on
- But overuse can result in what are called rebound headaches. In other words, the anti-migraine triptans actually begin to cause migraines. Triptans block the release of neurotransmitters in the brain.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rebound headaches - MayoClinic.com
- Rebound headaches — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this often-puzzling disorder.
- Rebound Headaches - WebMD
- An overview of rebound headaches, which occurs when someone overuses or misuses pain relieving drugs to treat headaches or migraines.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Rebound Headaches Topics
Related searchesintellectual virtues aristotle
flag of israel
clans battletech clan wolf-in-exile
gilmore girls plot
celtic calendar neolithic calendar