- re·ca·pit·u·la·tion (r k -p ch -l sh n). n. 1.
- 133.040 Completion of tax roll -- Recapitulation, filing, preservation
- Correction of assessment -- Failure to submit an acceptable recapitulation.
- Recapitulation of Protein Family Divergence using Flexible
- backbone structure variation in the family is also better recapitulated than in randomly .
- be an Expo-without-Modulation. • Sonata Principle dictates restatement of material in secondary key, but not primary key.
- The Ever-Questioning Eye
- By WILLIAM MEYERS Errol Morris is a curious guy: "Believing Is Seeing" is a recapitulation of the extraordinary efforts that Mr.
- DPP's Tsai proposes long-term reform strategy
- yesterday called for efforts to “strengthen and unite Taiwan” as part of her proposal for long-term reform in Taiwan, while the ruling Kuomintang decried her pronouncements as a recapitulation of what the current administration already is doing.
- Recapitulate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- re·ca·pit·u·late. verb \ˌrē-kə-ˈpi-chə-ˌlāt\. re·ca·pit·u·lat·edre·ca·pit·u·lat·ing.
- Recapitulation | Define Recapitulation at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
Recapitulation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Recapitulation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesfly ash uses
the body shop social activism
regularized incomplete beta function
monothematic delusion types
mealworm storage and care