- Harrisburg faces grim scenario: find more taxing options or return to receivership
- HARRISBURG- Harrisburg officials laid out a grim scenario Wednesday night: Pursue a home rule charter to create more taxing flexibility or go into receivership again in 2019.
- Receivership issue stoked as 10 Buffalo schools get removed
- But now – less than a year since the receivership law gave the superintendent unprecedented powers and sparked a teachers union lawsuit – 10 of the 25 Buffalo schools will suddenly be removed from the receivership list by June 30 because the state said ...
- Nails and fencing business Otter Group for sale after collapsing into receivership
- One of Australia's largest suppliers of nails, screws and wire products has collapsed into receivership but is continuing to trade.
- Masters supplier in receivership
- Family-owned hardware company, Otter Group, went into receivership on Friday after struggling to receive payment for goods supplied to one of its biggest customers, Masters.
- Kingfish Lodge formerly owned by 'Mr Asia' lawyer in receivership sale
- A secluded luxury waterfront lodge, which has hosted Hollywood stars such as Tom Cruise and Robin Williams and was once owned by the late 'Mr Asia' lawyer Eb Leary, is up for receivership sale. Kingfish Lodge in the Bay of Islands is owned by and ...
Receivership is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Receivership books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.