A selection of articles related to recent.
Original articles from our library related to the Recent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Recent.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Dagaz, depending on one’s perspective, is either the last or next to last rune in the Elder Futhark. Ancient inscriptions vary in whether Dagaz or Othala comes last. Modern runesters pretty much agree that either order works. Other than the twenty-third and...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Recent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Recent books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ENSO Cycle: Recent Evolution, Current Status and Predictions
- ENSO Cycle: Recent. Evolution, Current. Status and Predictions.
- THE RECENT EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI IN JAPAN
- THE RECENT EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI IN JAPAN: IMPLICATIONS FOR EAST ASIA.
- The Growing Imbalance: Recent Trends in U.S. Postsecondary
- Recent trends in. U.S.
Suggested News Resources
- Miles says Tigers are looking forward to football after recent spate of
- LSU coach Les Miles says his players understand they must move beyond the recent arrests and suspensions and focus on No. 3 Oregon as Saturday night's season opener approaches.
- Turkish Military: More Than 160 Kurdish Rebels Killed In Recent Airstrikes
- (RTTNews) - Turkey's military claimed Monday that its recent cross-border airstrikes on Kurdish militant targets in northern Iraq have killed up to 160 rebels and injured more than a 100 others.
- Vermonters supporting solar over large-scale wind in recent protests
- The potential of 21 large-scale wind turbines along the verdant ridge-line of Lowell Mountain in Vermont has Vermonters—even fans of renewable energy—up in arms. On Aug.
- Recent Articles: PAX Prime 2011
- Wow. There's a lot of intensity going on in this panel opening video for Halo 4 from Halo Fest (which was part of this weekend's PAX Prime).
- Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. Addresses Recent Texas "Pole Tax" Ruling
- HOUSTON, Aug. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. /quotes/zigman/61422/quotes/nls/rick RICK +4.
Suggested Web Resources
- Recent Synonyms, Recent Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for recent at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Recent Earthquakes in California and Nevada - USGS
- Includes an index map and zoom views, with location and magnitude information. Updated hourly.
- recent - definition of recent by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- Of, belonging to, or occurring at a time immediately before the present. 2. Modern ; new.