A selection of articles related to recife geography.
Original articles from our library related to the Recife Geography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Recife Geography.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Recife Geography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Recife Geography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Excommunicated Brazilian obstetrician fights for women's right to abort Zika
- Miriam Araujo, 25, caresses Lucas, her 4-months old child born with microcephaly as he sleeps on a hammock inside their house, in Sao Jose dos Cordeiros, Brazil February 16, 2016. Photo courtesy REUTERS Ricardo Moraes *Editors: This photo may only ...
- We're not sure if Zika is causing all those microcephaly cases. But there's no
- It's a plausible one, given what we know about the geography and timing of the stark rise in reported cases of microcephaly, as well as what we know about viruses — some others have been definitively linked with the condition.
- What real threat does Zika pose to the Rio Olympics? History has an answer
- Brazil is launching a herculean effort to fumigate Rio for mosquitoes, and most of the Olympics events will be held in that one city, but it has a native population of 12.9 million sharing a varied geography that includes rain forest and beaches.
- Why Zika Is This Year's Scary Virus
- Young people shy away from a municipal worker who is spraying insecticide to kill mosquitoes that might carry the Zika virus in Recife, Brazil.
Recife Geography Topics
Related searchesgolden sun psynergy
anglo-saxon religion the gods
pentecostal mission origin
leith famous people from leith