- Andrea Kaiser Shares Her PPMS Journey Through to Stem Cell Therapy in
- I would fall for no reason, [have] heart palpitations, extreme sensitivity to heat. I had bladder issues. I was told that I had a fallen pelvic floor, rectocele, cystocele.
- Women's hidden epidemic: Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic organ prolapse occurs when the natural support of the vagina is lost, resulting in “sagging” or herniation of the bladder, cervix, uterus, small bowel, or rectum, into the vagina.
- One hookah session delivers 125 times the smoke of one cigarette
- The health detriments of cigarette smoking are, by now, very well known to the general public. But what about hookah smoking? Though some people believe the myth that because hookahs employ a water bowl, it makes them safer by drawing the smoke ...
- What will be your cause of death? Interactive test could hold the answer
- English-American political activist Thomas Paine once stated: "Nothing, they say is more certain than death, and nothing more uncertain than the time of dying." But when it comes to knowing how you're likely to die, a new interactive test could reveal all.
- Wearable sweat sensor could monitor dehydration, fatigue
- Wearable health and fitness trackers have taken the world by storm in recent years. But wristbands that monitor your heart rate and how many calories you have burned could soon be old news; researchers have now developed a device that measures sweat ...
Rectocele is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rectocele books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescanberra economy
afghan people tajik
institute of noetic sciences
primus transformers history