Red Army The Cold War
A selection of articles related to red army the cold war.
Original articles from our library related to the Red Army The Cold War. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Red Army The Cold War.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Red Army The Cold War is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Red Army The Cold War books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Russian Hybrid Warfare and Other Dark Arts
- Following Russia's annexation of Crimea, hybrid warfare has become conversational short form in the West for describing Moscow's sneaky ways of fighting war.
- Obama: "I'm Very Proud" Of Backing Off on Bombing Syria
- But I might have the wrong war. In a fascinating cover story for the Atlantic, Jeffrey Goldberg suggests that the real turning point was Syria's chemical weapons.
- Sanders, Redbaiting and the 'Denouncing' Double Standard
- But whenever the issue of socialism—or communism, its more fear-inducing cousin—comes up, the press must attempt to compel those who have previously expressed support or sympathy for red politics to “denounce” their prior statements.
- Review: Peter Bergen's United States of Jihad and Mark Bourrie's The Killing
- He writes that the United States has faced three existential crises – the Civil War, the Second World War and the Cold War – and that the “Binladenist” threat, though persistent, barely rates by comparison. ... U.
- Where did ISIS come from? The story starts here.
- It took about that long after Vietnam for the nation to begin wrestling honestly with the forces that had led us into that mistaken war. It's time we start doing the same with Iraq. And the case of L.