A selection of articles related to red wolf.
Original articles from our library related to the Red Wolf. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Red Wolf.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Beltane was a day representing many things to the Celtic people. It was the second of the four fire festivals. To most it celebrated the sun God, Baal(British)/ Bel(Irish)/ Beli(Welsh)/ Belanos(Pan-Celtic), although the sun appears to have been originally...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Red: Correspondences
- Definition: The color of intensity, passion, devotion, sex Magickal Powers: love, protection Element: Fire Direction: South Gender: Female or male, leaning toward male issues and intensity Season: Summer Stage of Life: Youth, maturity Candle Magick: Passion,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
Red Wolf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Red Wolf books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Endangered Red Wolves - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- wolves remained in captivity. During the. 1970's, the U.
- Table 1. Causes of mortality in wild red wolves (Canis rufus) 2013 ...
- Causes of mortality in wild red wolves (Canis rufus) 2013-2016. Cause of Death. # of Total.
- Red Wolf - US Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service.
- Red Wolf Habitat - Habitat Tracker - Florida State University
- The red wolf is one of the species comprising the Canidae in the Order Carnivora . ... There are approximately 100 red wolves in the wild and 200 in breeding ...
- Red Wolf - North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission
- Red Wolf. Canis rufus. Along with its larger cousin, the gray or timber wolf, the red wolf was exten- sively killed throughout its range in North America for many ...
Suggested News Resources
- Wildlife group resigns from red wolf recovery team
- According to Defenders of Wildlife, the Red Wolf Recovery Team created to guide the study was a team in name only.
- Red Wolf Panel's Struggles Portend Problems for Species
- A panel convened to help chart the future of the dwindling wild population of red wolves has struggled to agree on how to move forward, with a recently departed member saying it's a sign of the government's failure to protect the species.
- Red Wolf Population Plunges to as Few as 50 as Feds Gut Recovery Program
- Red wolf population graph The total estimated population has declined by about 50 percent since 2012, from 100 to 120 individuals to just 50 to 75 in 2015. The declines have occurred since the Service bowed to political pressure from the state of North ...
- Lowcountry's own red wolf in dire straits in the wild
- The number of known red wolves in the wild has dropped to 45 while federal managers delay a decision on what to do about the controversial, barely successful program reintroducing the species to the wild.
- Red Wolf Rugby Opens Spring Season With Big Win
- JONESBORO — Arkansas State University's head rugby coach Shaun Potgieter said all week his team was ready to play, and they didn't disappoint as the Red Wolves defeated Davenport University, 53-0, Saturday afternoon in the spring season opener at ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Red Wolf Recovery Program - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Mar 23, 2016 Photo Credit: Wolf Haven International. The red wolf (Canis rufus) is one of the world's most endangered canids. Once common throughout the ...
- Red Wolf | Basic Facts About Red Wolves | Defenders of Wildlife
- Learn about the size, diet, population, range, behavior and other fascinating facts about red wolves.
- Red wolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The red wolf also known as the Florida wolf or Mississippi Valley wolf is a canid of unresolved taxonomic identity native to the eastern United States.
- Red Wolf - National Wildlife Federation
- The red wolf is one of the most endangered canids in the world. Though red wolves once ranged across the southeastern United States, years of hunting and ...
- Red wolf videos, photos and facts - Canis rufus | ARKive
- Learn more about the Red wolf - with amazing Red wolf videos, photos and facts on ARKive.