A selection of articles related to redaction criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Redaction Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Redaction Criticism.
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Redaction Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Redaction Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Redaction Criticism - Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- denotative level, "redaction criticism" can refer to a sUl1>rising range of literary activity.
Suggested News Resources
- Imagining the Kingdom: Mission and Theology in Early Christianity - Tom Wright
- Despite generations now of redaction criticism and narrative criticism, I am not convinced that the main message of the gospels has been grasped, let alone reflected in the methods employed for further study.
Suggested Web Resources
- Redaction criticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Redaction Criticism, also called Redaktionsgeschichte, Kompositionsgeschichte, or Redaktionstheologie, is a critical method for the study of Bible texts.
- What is Redaction Criticism? | Christian Apologetics and Research
- Originally, redaction criticism was restricted to the synoptic gospels (Matthew, Mark, and Luke), but it has been applied to other areas of scripture.
- Biblical Methods: Redaction Criticism
- Performing redaction criticism is simply a matter of (again) asking questions of the text.
- Redaction Criticism - BibleDudes
- Redaction Criticism. [Jeff]. To help explain this critical method, we invited Charlton Heston to BibleDudes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.