A selection of articles related to redaction criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Redaction Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Redaction Criticism.
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Redaction Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Redaction Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Redaction Criticism - Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- denotative level, "redaction criticism" can refer to a sUl1>rising range of literary activity.
Suggested News Resources
- Imagining the Kingdom: Mission and Theology in Early Christianity - Tom Wright
- Despite generations now of redaction criticism and narrative criticism, I am not convinced that the main message of the gospels has been grasped, let alone reflected in the methods employed for further study.
Suggested Web Resources
- Redaction criticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Redaction Criticism, also called Redaktionsgeschichte, Kompositionsgeschichte, or Redaktionstheologie, is a critical method for the study of Bible texts.
- What is Redaction Criticism? | Christian Apologetics and Research
- Originally, redaction criticism was restricted to the synoptic gospels (Matthew, Mark, and Luke), but it has been applied to other areas of scripture.
- Biblical Methods: Redaction Criticism
- Performing redaction criticism is simply a matter of (again) asking questions of the text.
- Redaction Criticism - BibleDudes
- Redaction Criticism. [Jeff]. To help explain this critical method, we invited Charlton Heston to BibleDudes.