A selection of articles related to redaction criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Redaction Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Redaction Criticism.
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Redaction Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Redaction Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- $1.2 million for Gov. Rick Snyder's attorneys a 'kick in the teeth to taxpayers'
- LANSING, MI — Gov. Rick Snyder plans to pay attorneys $1.2 million for Flint water work, while Attorney General Bill Schuette requested $1.
- EMA sets clear rules for drug firms seeking clinical data redactions
- Clinical trial data redaction is a controversial subject.
- Tusla 'in dark' on identity of Grace staff
- When the PAC raised issues about Grace's care, and highlighted where staff who had dealt with her care now worked, the HSE delivered a redacted copy of a 2012 report on the matter to Tusla.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.