- Legionella found at Redcliffe Hospital
- The bacteria was found as part of the regular water testing undertaken at the hospital. Legionella bacteria has been found in the water supply at Redcliffe Hospital. At this stage there are no cases of Legionella among patients or staff.
- Redcliffe lists top council issues
- Commerce and Industry Redcliffe Peninsula president Nick Tzimas said the council had to work with all levels of government on youth unemployment and to provide easy and cheap transport across the Peninsula to railway stations. Improvements were also ...
- New plans revealed for redeveloping Redcliffe Wharf in Bristol's docklands
- Plans have been revealed today for one of the last remaining development sites in Bristol's docklands.
- Redcliffe gets Wicked
- Redcliffe gets Wicked. 08 March 2016 , 8:31 AM by Jesse Thompson. 4454655_orig Redcliffe Musical Theatre scored the rights to the famous musical Wicked, and is one of the first amateur theatres to do so.
- Regiment to be free to enter city
- It will be part of a Freedom of Entry ceremony which include a march along Redcliffe Pde. Redcliffe Police and Moreton Bay Regional Council will grant members of 6th Engineer Support Regiment permission to enter the city. Regimental Sergeant Major ...
Redcliffe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Redcliffe books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheskarl binding ideas
bombing of wielu in world war ii
selkirk famous people of the town