A selection of articles related to redox potential.
Original articles from our library related to the Redox Potential. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Redox Potential.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Redox Potential is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Redox Potential books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- REDOX POTENTIAL
- used redox potential (Eh) measurements to character- ments.
- OXIDATION REDUCTION POTENTIAL (ORP)/REDOX and FREE
- Oxidation Reduction Potential or Redox is the activity or strength of oxidizers and reducers in relation to their concentration.
Suggested News Resources
- "Smart” polymer capsules for dual-responsive drug delivery
- Triggered release systems based on the presence of physiological stimuli, such as pH, enzymes and redox-potential, have recently emerged for advanced therapeutic delivery applications.
- Drug delivery research round up
- Redox-potential varies from cell-to-cell and as such capsules that rely solely on reduction to break them down can lose efficacy in some environments.
Suggested Web Resources
- Redox Potentials
- The redox potential is a measure (in volts) of the affinity of a substance for electrons than (i.e., capable of oxidizing) hydrogen have positive redox potentials.
- Oxidation-Reduction Potentials
- One way to quantify whether a substance is a strong oxidizing agent or a strong reducing agent is to use the oxidation-reduction potential or redox potential.
- an introduction to redox equilibria and electrode potentials
- Explains how electrode potentials of metal - metal ion systems arise, and how they are measured. Introduces the important conventions used.
Redox Potential Topics
Related searchesdharma nature
the beast in the jungle plot summary
adam and eve historicity
duff beer duff brands
virus classification prions