A selection of articles related to reducing sugar.
Original articles from our library related to the Reducing Sugar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reducing Sugar.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Reducing Sugar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reducing Sugar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- STL Moms- Reducing sugar consumption in your diet
- Jen McDaniel with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics spoke with us this morning to outline tips on how we can reduce our daily sugar intake. Less than ten percent of the calories an adult needs should come from sugar; this comes out to about 12.
- Zeelandia slashes sugar, fat and calories with 'healthy' muffin recipe
- “We set out to reduce sugar content, fat and saturated fat content as well as the calorie count,” added a spokesman for the business.
- Reducing Sugar for long-term benefits
- Cutting down on added sugar should be an important goal for everyone, especially for parents who are setting the stage for how children will eat as adults. You might think lowering sugar intake is easy as cutting out cookies and soda.
- Sugar-power—scientists harness the reducing potential of renewable sugars
- Inspired by nature, University of Huddersfield scientist Dr Jason Camp is pioneering the use of simple sugars to power chemical reactions.
- 'Shocking' sugar levels in High Street hot drinks, warns charity
- The charity said in some of the worst cases the drinks contained 20 or more teaspoons of sugar. Coffee shop chains Starbucks, Costa and Caffe Nero said they were committed to reducing sugar content in their drinks.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Reducing Sugar Topics
symmetric matrix properties
dream interpretation dungeon
list of songs about drugs heroin