A selection of articles related to reed.
Original articles from our library related to the Reed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reed.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for...
New Testament >> Revelation
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part IV: The Temple Building
- Model of the Universe From at least the New Kingdom on the Egyptian cult temple building was a symbolic model of the universe. It was built along an east-west axis, following the sun´s course through the day and surrounded by a brick wall built in alternating...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Reed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reed books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Reed-Solomon Codes
- In 1960, Irving Reed and Gus Solomon published a paper in the Journal of the class of error-correcting codes that are now called Reed-Solomon (R-S) codes.
- Reed canary-grass
- reed canary-grass - page 1 of 3. Reed canary-grass. Phalaris arundinacea L.
Suggested News Resources
- Walter Reed Closes After 102 Years
- The transfer of the final 18 patients from Walter Reed Army Medical Center took place Aug. 27, a day earlier than planned, because Hurricane Irene was approaching.
- Where Generations Of Soldiers Healed, And Moved On
- John Joseph Pershing's room at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, the military's flagship hospital. The center is closing its doors after treating hundreds of thousands of America's war wounded, and several presidents. Gen.
- Reed Resources moves closer to resuming gold production at Meekatharra
- Reed Resources (ASX: RDR) intends on being one of the world's lowest cost producers of ferrovanadium. It is currently carrying out a Definitive Feasibility Study into the production of 6300t pa of ferrovanadium from it's Barrambie Vanadium Project.
- Pair arrested in Land O'Lakes motel shooting
- Timothy Michael Reed and Lonnie Gibbs Rogers are each facing one count of first-degree murder in what investigators say was a dispute over drugs and a woman. Kenneth Myron Staley suffered several gunshot wounds and was airlifted by helicopter to St.
- Reviewing Another Kind of Pod
- Investors and other curious minds—like The Journal's Reed Albergotti—have been able to test Novak Djokovic's pod from CVAC Systems in the back of a bare-bones gym on Manhattan's Upper East Side since May. Twenty-minute sessions in the pod cost $20.
Suggested Web Resources
- Reed College
- Portland, Oregon liberal arts college noted for rigorous academics and independent study.
- Reed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Reed may refer to:  Musical instruments.
- REED'S, Inc. » Home
- Handcrafted ginger brews and juices, root beer and China cola. Ships in contiguous USA.
- REEDS Jewelers: Jewelry, diamond rings, engagement rings
- Discover Reeds Jewelers online for the best prices on diamonds, engagement rings, wedding bands, charms, watches, gemstone and gold jewelry.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescerebral aqueduct
quality of life north america
king thotmes iii
jimmy greaves west ham and barnet
list of symphony orchestras germany