A selection of articles related to reference.
Original articles from our library related to the Reference. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reference.
- Building Shadows: A Witch
- A witch's Book of Shadows. That mysterious Grimoire that holds all the information a witch will ever need, a volume of all the spells ever written, the magic of the ages bound together with paper and ink…. Poppycock. It is not some ancient arcane book that...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Reference is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reference books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Reference Tables for Physical Setting/PHYSICS
- THE UNIVERSITY OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK • THE STATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT • ALBANY, NY 12234.
- Reference Model for an Open Archival Information System (OAIS)
- CCSDS RECOMMENDATION FOR AN OAIS REFERENCE MODEL. AUTHORITY. Issue: Blue Book, Issue 1.
- GNU Emacs Reference Card
- GNU Emacs Reference Card. (for version 20). Starting Emacs.
- XML Syntax Quick Reference
- NMTOKEN Name token. NMTOKENS One or more name tokens (spaces between). ID.
- OpenGL 3.2 API Quick Reference Card
- see FunctionName refers to functions on this reference card. . For brevity, the OpenGL documentation and this reference may omit the standard prefixes.
Suggested News Resources
- Freddie Mac Will Delay Announcement of Weekly Reference Bills Auction Due to
- 26, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Freddie Mac /quotes/zigman/226335 FMCC +5.
- Bio-Reference Labs 3Q profit rises 26 percent
- Laboratory-testing company Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc.'s profit grew 26 percent in its fiscal third quarter, helped by new testing programs. The company said it earned $10.
- The 'William & Catherine: A Royal Romance' cast worked with fresh reference
- By Dave Walker, The Times-Picayune The cast of "William & Catherine: A Royal Romance," debuting at 8 pm Saturday (August 27) on the Hallmark Channel, had plenty of visual reference material on which to base their portrayals.
- OASIS releases latest draft of 'foundation of modern SOA understanding'
- OASIS, the enterprise architecture standards body, has just released the third draft of its “SOA Reference Architecture Foundation” for a 60-day public review.
- China Yuan Up Late On All-Time Low Reference Exchange Rate
- SHANGHAI (Dow Jones)--China's yuan rose against the US dollar late Wednesday after the central bank set an all-time low dollar/yuan reference exchange rate.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at
- Dictionary.com - the largest and most trusted free online dictionary. Quickly find accurate definitions and audio pronunciations of words.
- Reference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Reference is derived from Middle English referren, from Middle French rèférer, from Latin referre, "to carry back", formed from the prefix re- and ferre, "to bear".
- Reference, Facts, News - Free and Family-friendly Resources
- Refdesk is a free and family friendly web site that indexes and reviews quality, credible, and current web-based reference resources.
- Reference: Thesaurus, Usage, Quotations, and more. Bartleby.com
- Reference site allows you to search over the Columbia Encyclopedia, the Encyclopedia of World History, fact books, thesauri, quotes, and more.
- Reference in the Yahoo! Directory
- Yahoo! reviewed these sites and found them related to Reference.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe sims 2 michael bachelor
thorpe park canada creek
adoption adoption reform
autistic savant abilities