- ref·er·ent (r f r- nt, r -fûr nt). n. A person or thing to which a linguistic expression refers.
- Programmablauf für Sonntag, den 20.09.2009 Zeit Vortragsthema
- 20. Sept. 2009 Telefon: 089 – 23 51 20 79 www.
- Obesity Single Page.pmd
- *Referrent Group. Figure 3. Prevalence of Maternal Hypertension by Prepregnancy Body.
- Homeless Service Providers
- Cloth Day Empl Food Refer Rent Soup Util Vouc. Eligibility. Assistance Programs .
- Theory of Instruction
- ments presented in my Referrent. Theory of Instruction. It has been tested and confirmed by reputable research and has motivated much re lated research.
- referrent - Wiktionary
- referrent. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search Retrieved from "http://en.
- Help with Pronoun Referrent : Verbal GMAT Questions
- 18. Despite its attractiveness, investing abroad can still VT pose big risks, ranging from the potential for political VT instability in some countries to the ...
- Offer Referrent Captain (NGA0479)
- Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a maritime offshore company for the recruitment of an Onshore Referrent Captain.
- Earth's Schumann Resonance and The Self-Referrent Earth
- Earth's Schumann Resonance and The Self-Referrent Earth. approx. harmonics listed for Schumann in Val's Dec 7 editorial.
Referrent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Referrent books and related discussion.