A selection of articles related to reflection.
Original articles from our library related to the Reflection. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reflection.
- Egyptian Temples, part I: A Reflection of Heaven
- Introduction The Egyptian religion can be seen as a system of thought, a means of structuring the world, and of maintaining it so as to make it possible for Creation to persist. It reflected both life on earth among the humans and life on a higher plane among...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Reflection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reflection books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Reflections of Shapes
- Period____. Date________________. Reflections of Shapes.
- Cultural Competence Checklist: Personal Reflection
- limited English skill is not a reflection of: ___ Reduced intellectual capacity.
- Reflection Paper on Health Related Quality of Life
- (CHMP). REFLECTION PAPER ON THE REGULATORY GUIDANCE FOR THE USE OF HEALTH-.
Suggested News Resources
- Ramadan Reflection Day 26: The Struggle of Islamophobia
- Imam Khalid Latif is blogging his reflections during the month of Ramadan, featured daily on HuffPost Religion.
- 'September 11: Remembrance and Reflection' at National Museum of American History
- “September 11: Remembrance and Reflection” contains about 60 objects from the World Trade Center in New York, the Pentagon and Shanksville, Pa.
- Cheney's tangled web
- The book reviewers have searched in vain for any shred of self-reflection. Big surprise. Cheney even defends the long-documented '03 State of the Union falsehood about how Saddam Hussein had purportedly sought to buy uranium in Africa.
- Sunday Reflection with Fr Terry Tastard - 28 August 2011
- Don't you think that Jesus' response to Peter is rather harsh? Peter loves Jesus and cannot bear to hear Jesus predict a terrible end for himself.
- On Faith: Ramadan a time for reflection and reconnection to God
- By Fatma Saleh Thirst, hunger and fatigue shadow Muslims as they fast through the holy month of Ramadan. Ramadan is the ninth lunar month in the Islamic calendar and is recognized as the fasting month for Muslims.
Suggested Web Resources
- Reflection | Define Reflection at Dictionary.com
- the act of reflecting or the state of being reflected. 2. an image; representation; counterpart.
- Reflection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Reflection or reflection may refer to: Science.
- Reflection - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- an instance of reflecting; especially : the return of light or sound waves from a surface. 2. : the production of an image by or as if by a mirror.
- Geometry - Reflection
- Every point is the same distance from the central line ! ... and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaustralian feral camel history
cryptozoology former cryptids
white lotus white lotus revolution