A selection of articles related to reflex touch.
Original articles from our library related to the Reflex Touch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reflex Touch.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Healing with Reiki
- "Happiness is a sort of action" Aristotle A Reiki healing is a great example of letting everything be as it is, of doing by not doing but just simply being there, of going with the flow. One of the truths of Reiki namely is, that the healee - not...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Reflex Touch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reflex Touch books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cranial Nerve V: The Trigeminal Nerve
- With nuclear or infranuclear lesions, the reflex is absent . Technique. Sensory.
- 22 Guidelines for the Emergency Euthanasia of Cattle
- To check a corneal reflex, touch the animal's cornea (surface of the eye).
- THE OPHTHALMIC EXAMINATION
- Blink reflex - Touch the periocular area to induce a blink. 4. Corneal reflex - touch the cornea with a wisp of cotton.
- CLINICAL BEDSIDE SWALLOWING ASSESSMENT
- Touch Sensiviity: Palatal Gag Reflex: Touch soft palate with a tongue depressor. Diminishe d. Hypersensiti ve.
- Prenatal development
- The processes initiating birth and the reflexes of the newborn infant are discussed. .. Touch.
Suggested News Resources
- Another road win for the Saints
- Hibs would have been two down at the break but for a brilliant reflex touch from keeper Brown to divert Dave Mackay's header over the bar from a Liam Craig delivery.
Suggested Web Resources
- Morrell Reflex Touch Diploma - Complementary Healthcare in Essex
- Morrell Reflex Touch Diploma. Course Starting Autumn '10.
- Reflex Touch Halo 3 - Team Reflex vs. Free To Play - YouTube
- Apr 26, 2010 Reflex Touch Halo 3 - Team Reflex vs.
- Healthy Life - Reflex Touch / Morrell Technique
- Reflex Touch / Morrell Technique. A gentle thereby accessing the organs and systems of the body through reflex points in the feet; and yet it is quite different.