- Reflexology is a therapeutic method of relieving pain by stimulating predefined pressure points on the feet and hands.
- Reflexology Reduces the Requirement and Quantity of Pain Killers
- Purpose: To find the efficacy of Reflexology in patients with postoperative Group I: Reflexology group (foot reflexology and required quantity of standard drugs.
- Can Reflexology Help Me?
- Research shows what reflexology can do for you. The proven benefits of reflexology include: • Creation of relaxation. • Reduction in pain.
- Witham: Brainwave charity organises fun day
- Now three, she is amazing her family and centre staff. Brainwave is holding a free fun day on September 10 from 11am to 4pm. Entertainment will include face-painting, games and stalls, neck and shoulder massages, reflexology and cream teas.
- Heard on the Street: Reflexology therapist changes her footing
- And she is also changing the name of her Rochester therapy center when it opens in a new home in September: Changes Afoot Women's Reflexology and Massage.
- Alaska business people
- Anchorage businesswoman, Kathy Ungerecht, AAEd, is the first reflexology educator in the US to be awarded Foot Reflexology Certification Curriculum Accreditation for the curriculum she developed.
- No more work permits for foreign masseurs?
- By CINDY LAI MIRI: There may not be any more work permits issued to foreign masseurs who wish to work in reflexology centres here. News are rife that the Labour Department will stop issuing the approved permit (AP) for reflexology centres here.
- Reflexologist eases pain through feet
- After a car accident gave her severe whiplash leading to neck surgery, Brenda Wayland worked through the pain to further her studies in what she loved most – reflexology.
- What is Reflexology?
- What is reflexology? This page includes deinitions., benefits and history.
- Introduction to Reflexology - YouTube
- Feb 13, 2007 An excerpt from our Mind and Body Medicine show we produced for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Reflexology - What is Reflexology?
- Apr 7, 2006 What is reflexology? Is it the same as foot massage? Is it ticklish?
Reflexology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reflexology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.