Refugees International Advocacy
A selection of articles related to refugees international advocacy.
Original articles from our library related to the Refugees International Advocacy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Refugees International Advocacy.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Refugees International Advocacy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Refugees International Advocacy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Advocacy campaigns and policy development
- worked closely with UNHCR's. Statelessness Unit, they engaged in different styles of human rights advocacy.
- The UN refugee convention: still valid?
- Jun 23, 2011 Thinking Faith's series for Refugee Week 2011, Amaya. Valcarcel, Jesuit Refugee Service International Advocacy.
- Download Now - Jesuit Refugee Service International Office
- Jul 18, 2011 international.advocacy@jrs.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2012 Budget | Refugees International
- Refugees International recommends an FY12 IDA appropriation of at least $1.08 billion for core OFDA funding plus funding for cash-based food assistance.
- Refugees International: News & Videos about Refugees
- their homes in Afghanistan has more than doubled compared to this time last year, says Refugees International, an advocacy group for displaced persons.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.