A selection of articles related to regain.
Original articles from our library related to the Regain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Regain.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
Regain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Regain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 3 Ways Women Entrepreneurs Can Regain their Power in Life and Business
- One thing that every entrepreneur experiences, is that the road to success is full of bumps and detours. There is a tendency early on in the business to become discouraged, focusing on what's not working rather than what is working. Every action has a ...
- Down but not out: Japan's anti-nuclear movement fights to regain momentum
- Five years after the horrific nuclear meltdowns at the Fukushima No. 1 power plant stunned the nation as a result of the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami, Japan's once highly motivated anti-nuclear movement is struggling to maintain momentum.
- Labour 'has long way to go' to regain public trust on the economy
- Shadow chancellor John McDonnell has admitted Labour has "a long way to go" to regain public trust on the economy, as he unveiled a new "fiscal credibility rule" which will guide future policies on taxation and spending.
- Tips one busy mom used to 'regain control,' boost productivity at home
- In our series Add an Hour TODAY, we're showing you ways to carve out time for yourself at home, which isn't always easy while juggling kids, chores, and work.
- Bionic Fingertip Allows Amputee to Regain Sense of Touch
- Amputee Dennis Aabo Sørensen has made history as the first person to regain real-time sensation of touch using a bionic fingertip. The technological breakthrough results from a collaboration between the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and Italy's ...
george armstrong custer music
r v morgentaler
incubus band history
helgakvia hundingsbana ii