A selection of articles related to regain.
Original articles from our library related to the Regain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Regain.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Parsifal -- The Search for The Holy Grail
- (This is a long and rich tale, which really merits a much more thorough analysis. I hope to return to that another time. Here I have only related the most essential parts:) Parsifal grew up in the woods with his mother who was a widow. One day he saw a group...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Regain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Regain books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Procedures for Regaining Eligibility For the Tennessee Lottery
- Procedures for Regaining Eligibility. For the Tennessee Lottery Scholarship.
- 66 ways to save
- 1| 5. Managing. Your.
- Understand, establish and maintain — or regain — good credit
- Get Ready to learn how to… Understand, establish and maintain — or regain — good credit. In today's world, it's just about impossible to live without credit.
- Regain Control of the Corporate Desktop Environment: Cisco
- application and hardware compatibility for this new environment.
Suggested News Resources
- Serena to reign at Flushing Meadows
- Williams, a three-time winner of the final grand slam of the season, is starting to regain her form after a year plagued by injury and illness and goes into the tournament on the back of victories in Toronto and California.
- With Anna stir off, BJP looks to regain oppn space
- The objective, as BJP leaders concede, is to regain the space, which analysts believe was taken from the main opposition party.
- Hurting Rebelettes hungry to regain title
- By Jackie Cahill CORK coach Eamon Ryan believes that the hurt of losing the TG4 All-Ireland football crown in 2010 has fuelled a renewed quest for glory this year.
- Rangers regain missing spark to beat Angels
- By Jeff Wilson ARLINGTON -- Beaten badly by Boston for three straight nights, the Texas Rangers looked as though they were about to completely lose their grip on first place in the American League West.
- Knox motivated to regain job
- NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Being dropped to second on the depth chart behind veteran Roy Williams has served as a major incentive for Bears receiver Johnny Knox. “It did because anytime you're starting, you don't want to lose that position,” Knox said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Not-for-profit organization seeks to support those who have been adversely affected by membership in the Legionaries of Christ. Testimonies, news items.
- Regain | Define Regain at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Find out what this symbol on your keyboard: ^ is called, and what it's for.
- regain - definition of regain by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- tr.v. re·gained, re·gain·ing, re·gains.
- Regain, Inc. Home Page
- We feel that the defining difference between vocational service providers is the quality of the services rendered.