A selection of articles related to regeneration.
Original articles from our library related to the Regeneration. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Regeneration.
- This Goddess replica is a composite of several images found scattered from Libya to Egypt Dated in the predynastic period BCE, they also appear on cave wall paintings from Paleolithic Algeria. The culture that produced Her was a sophisticated group of people...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Stannum metallicum (Tin)
- Stannum is homoeopathic potentized tin. This metal is associated with Jupiter, the planet of faith, trust and lust for life. Beautiful orange colored Jupiter is the biggest planet of the solar system; in astrology Jupiter is connected with growth, getting...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Planet: Jupiter Sign: Sagittarius Day: Thursday The biggest planet in our solar system is of course the rightful place for the chief-god Jupiter. When it comes to Jupiter always think in terms of big-much-many: abundance, prosperity, growth and success....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Regeneration is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Regeneration books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The shape of Gloucester to come: Five-year regeneration plan unveiled for city
- Regeneration is more than just a political buzzword – it is the key priority for Gloucester's economic prosperity.
- Eye lens regeneration from own stem cells: 'a paradigm shift in cataract surgery'
- The researchers - including teams from the University of California-San Diego (UCSD), Sun Yat-sen University in Guangzhou and Sichuan University, both in China - describe their new regenerative medicine approach in a paper published in the journal ...
- Neural repair Networking for regeneration
- Peripheral nervous system (PNS) neurons have an enhanced regenerative capacity compared to their CNS counterparts, and it is thought that cell-intrinsic factors contribute to this. Indeed, it has been proposed that regeneration requires the coordinated ...
- MDI Biological Laboratory discover mechanisms underlying regeneration of heart
- The MDI Biological Laboratory has announced new discoveries about the mechanisms underlying the regeneration of heart tissue by Assistant Professor Voot P. Yin, Ph.D.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.