A selection of articles related to regent egypt.
Original articles from our library related to the Regent Egypt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Regent Egypt.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 47
- Chapter 47 47:1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen. 47:2 And he took some of his...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Magick in Ancient Egypt
- "O Isis great enchantress, free me, release me from all evil red things, from the fever of the god and the fever of the goddess. From death, and deathfrom pain, and the pain that comes over me; as though hast freed, as thou hast released thy son Horus,...
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might show these my signs before him: 10:2 And that thou mayest tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son, what...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Regent Egypt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Regent Egypt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jennifer Jefferis - Regent University
- Department of Government • Regent University • 1000 Regent University Drive,. Virginia semester intensive immersion program in Cairo, Egypt.
- IT'S ALL INCLUDED
- Regent seven seas Mariner. 4 may 2011, 7 nights. savE.
- Female Pharaohs
- broke more than a thousand years of tradition to serve as Egypt's first female pharaoh. Cleopatra's Becoming regent for her stepson Tuthmosis III.
- New Kingdom Egypt
- Ahmose and his mother Ahhotep were co-regents and he married his full sister. Ahmose Nefertari, who as queen held an esteemed position in Egypt.
- The Life of Moses Maimonides, a Prominent Medieval Physician
- was appointed court physician to Vizier al-Fadil, regent of Egypt during the absence of the sultan, Saladin the.
Suggested News Resources
- BÜLENT KENEŞ
- After the coup of 1952 in Egypt, her husband became the regent, and she became the wife of the regent (Egypt's First Lady). She served in this position until the kingdom was abolished.
Suggested Web Resources
- Regencies in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Regencies in Egypt date back to Pharaonic times.
- The Female Pharaoh - Women Who Ruled Ancient Egypt as Pharaoh
- The rulers of ancient Egypt, Pharaohs, were almost all men. thought to have served as Pharaoh, or to have assumed the power of the Pharaoh as a regent.
- Senwosret I - Famous Egyptians - Senwosret I was the first co-regent
- Senwosret I - Famous Egyptians - Senwosret was the first co-regent of Egypt in the 12th Dynasty. Senwosret followed his father Amenemhet I to be King of Egypt.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Egypt & Red Sea Cruise Deals at
- Aug 7, 2011 Regent Seven Seas Cruises; Seven Seas Voyager; 28 November 2011; 21; Dubai & Emirates, Egypt & Red Sea; 6.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.