Regress Argument Foundationalism
A selection of articles related to regress argument foundationalism.
Original articles from our library related to the Regress Argument Foundationalism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Regress Argument Foundationalism.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Regress Argument Foundationalism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Regress Argument Foundationalism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Phil. 4340 Notes: The Infinite Regress Argument for Skepticism
- depends on JU. • Argument for this: If U were not justified, then P would not be justified. Alternative views are bad: Skepticism, foundationalism, infinite regress.
- John Turri, "On the Regress Argument for Infinitism"
- Furthermore, I explain how foundationalism can provide for infinite chains of justification.
- FOUNDATIONALISM AND THE REGRESS ARGUMENT - Disputatio
- Boise State University. What can reasonably be expected of the famous 'regress' argument for epistemic foundationalism?
- Epistemic Probability
- 2. The standard argument for foundationalism is the regress argument.
- On the regress argument for infinitism
- how foundationalism can provide for infinite chains of justification. I conclude that the regress argument for infinitism should not convince us.
Suggested Web Resources
- Foundationalist Theories of Epistemic Justification (Stanford
- can present a relatively straightforward epistemic regress argument for foundationalism.
- Foundationalism [Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy]
- These ultimate premises are the proper stopping points in a regress argument.
- Explain 'The Regress Argument' For FoundationalIsm. Why Does
- Dec 14, 2005 Explain 'The Regress Argument' for Foundationalism. Why does Dancy hold that this argument is fallacious? Is he right?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Regress Argument Foundationalism Topics
luna park sydney history
non-violent revolution moldova
political corruption negative effects
transport in angola railways