A selection of articles related to reims wine.
Original articles from our library related to the Reims Wine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reims Wine.
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, 5:2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. 5:3 And he...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2:2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine....
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Reims Wine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reims Wine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Traders strike gold in champagne caps
- REIMS - You may pop open a bottle of champagne to celebrate something good, and perhaps you will keep the painted metal cap which secured the cork as a wee souvenir of that moment. But for a small but growing number of hobbyists, champagne cap ...
- Bubble economy: Traders strike gold in champagne caps
- REIMS, France – You may pop open a bottle of champagne to celebrate something good, and perhaps you will keep the painted metal cap which secured the cork as a wee souvenir of that moment.
- Pol Roger launches 2008 Brut rosé
- The 2008 vintage is made from a blend of 50% Pinot Noir and 35% Chardonnay, harvested from some 20 premier and grand crus in the Montagne de Reims and Côte des Blanc. A further 15% ... It's something that is typical of wine growers from Champagne.
- Try Smoking a Joint With Your Next Glass of Wine
- As marijuana goes mainstream, the conversation around it has become increasingly sophisticated—with the kind of emphasis on producers, clones, terroir, and even tasting notes that one more typically associates with wine. ....
- The Best Wine Shops in Reims in Champagne (and Epernay Bonus)
- The best place to buy champagne when you are in Champagne is of course at the producers'. And preferably at the small independent growers who typically make more exciting and individual champagnes than the internationally well-known big-and-famous ...