- Medicare To Experiment With Tying Drug Costs to Effectiveness
- Dubbed "value-based pricing," these are the kind of private-sector efforts the Obama administration hopes to borrow to rein in drug prices for Medicare.
- SEC chief says may have to 'rein in' some non-GAAP disclosures
- WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The head of the Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday said her agency is examining whether companies could mislead investors through some of current accounting rules. Companies must satisfy Generally ...
- Putin's Syria Pullback (And Cuts) Indicates The US, Too, Could Rein In
- Russian President Vladimir Putin (R) shakes hands with his Syrian counterpart Bashar al-Assad (L). (ALEXEY DRUZHININ/AFP/Getty Images). There was a backstory about Putin's Syria pullback: namely, he's a little broke.
- Malaysia may tighten rein on online media
- KUALA LUMPUR • The Malaysian government is mulling over the regulation of online media sites to ensure that they do not carry "unverified news". Bloggers too may have to register with the government if they want to report news under a proposal being ...
- How civil forfeiture laws got out of control, and how to rein them in
- Civil forfeiture laws in eight Canadian provinces began with the best of intentions.
Rein is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rein books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesecological isolation
militant etymology of the word
teachers day china
bay of pigs invasion
red mage dungeons and dragons