- A long narrow leather strap attached to each end of the bit of a bridle and used by a rider or driver to control a horse or other animal. Often used in the plural. 2.
- Rein : Where Policies Meet Rules in the Semantic Web
- Rein is a decentralized framework for representing and rea- soning over use of SWRL and RuleML to develop similar functionality as the Rein framework.
- Bernstein-Rein. Bernstein-Rein reduces ad review cycles 50% or more using Adobeо Acrobatо Pro and PDF. Bernstein-Rein www.
- Would the REINS Act Rein In Federal Regulation?
- Regulations of the Executive in Need of Scrutiny (REINS) Act would prevent federal a “plan to rein in the red tape factory in Washington, D.C.”.
- Looser Rein, Uncertain Gain
- Sep 24, 2010 R I G H T S. W A T C H. SAUDI ARABIA.
- House GOP revs up a repeal, reduce and rein-in agenda for the fall
- This is at least the second such push for a jobs agenda by House Republicans this year, the most recent occurring in late May, when Boehner and Cantor packaged several old proposals to rein in regulations and reduce corporate taxes.
- US Congress: Help REIN in the EPA
- There are at least three proposed bills that could rein in the EPA on this. One is HR910, the Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011, which has already been approved by the House in a 255-172 vote, and was referred to the Senate.
- Michele Bachmann on Hurricane Irene: A Warning From God to Rein in Spending!
- They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in spending." Michele is evidently trying to link God's will and natural disasters with those who believe the US government is too large and intrudes too much on people.
- Lifeguards rein in sea horse
- RNLI lifeguards from Newport were faced with an unusual rescue this morning, after a horse named Jasper threw its teenager rider into the water and began swimming out to sea.
- Real Estate Information Network, Inc.
- Real estate search for a home to buy , browse upcoming Open Houses, or contact your Realtor.
- Rein - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a strap fastened to a bit by which a rider or driver controls an animal —usually used in plural. 2.
- Rein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Reins are items of horse tack, used to direct a horse or other animal used for riding or driving.
- Home - Real Estate Information Network
- 3 days ago REIN would like to wish everyone a relaxing & safe Labor Day weekend.
- Summer Teen Tours by Rein Teen Tours: 800-831-1313
- Rein Teen Tours offers 3, 4, 5, and 6-Week Summer Teen Tours throughout the United States, Canada, Alaska and Hawaii.
Rein is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rein books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.