A selection of articles related to reindeer habitat.
Original articles from our library related to the Reindeer Habitat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reindeer Habitat.
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Reindeer Habitat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reindeer Habitat books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Assessment and Prediction of Reindeer Habitat in Northern Europe
- Landsat-based 30m resolution vegetation map, tailored to reindeer habitat. • Future, modeled habitat scenarios output on a 0.5-degree grid.
- Progressive impact of piecemeal infrastructure development on wild
- development has resulted in an estimated 70% loss of undisturbed reindeer habitat across the last century in Norway.
Suggested News Resources
- Norway's reindeer face new threat
- Projected behavioural patterns suggest that the reindeer's habitat and feeding times might decrease by up to 7.5% if skier numbers rise, at which point the reindeer might seek refuge away from the trails.
Suggested Web Resources
- Reindeer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Reindeer habitat divided into North American and Eurasian parts .. Mountain/ Wild Reindeer (R.
- Habitat: Reindeer live in Northern Asia, Europe, Siberia, Alaska, Canada and Greenland. In Alaska and Canada, Reindeer live in forests and tundra.
- The reindeer is a majestic animal that inhabits the frozen arctic tundra.
- Facts about REINDEER ***
- Important facts, data and info containing details of the description, name origins and habitat of Reindeer. Details of the size, height and weight.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.